Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yay! It's FRIDAY!!!

Well, today is Friday and I'm super excited that the school week is over!

Yesterday I got to my math class to take my test and the teacher informs us that on test days she will treat our class as if it's a mwf class and we only have 50 mins to take the test instead of an hr. and 15 mins like we're suppose to. I was so frustrated because I was the last one to leave the classroom and since we only had 50 mins to take the test I ran out of time and didn't get to properly finish a problem.... If that is the only problem I miss on my test you better believe there will be some complaining to someone about how she shorted our test time!

Also mrs. roan I'm not sure if you're readingmy blog or not but just to let ya know I haven't given up on running. I have a friend that used to be in the ROTC here at state and she is my drill sergeant! She runs me all over campus every tues. nite. We are running in the Johnny Cash 5K next month. So I'm trying to get in shape for this one!

I have a busy weekend ahead of me! I woke up this morning feeling HORRIBLE!!! A scratchy sore throat and drainage! that's no fun! thankfully my roomie had some medicine so maybe I'll feel better by tonite because I have friends coming from out of town to see me tonite! Also we have our big game against Auburn tomorrow nite and my bulldogs need all the support they can get! Wish them luck! Go Dawgs!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you did well on your math test!
love you!

Roan said...

I am reading your blog! I am glad you are not giving up on running. Take it slow and easy and you will do great in the race! When is it?Mr. Jackie did his best time ever this morning in our race. He was so proud!