Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's almost Friday!!!

I've been up since 6:30 this morn. and couldn't go back to sleep so I thought I would get on here and update everyone on my week. I hate when I can't go back to sleep though. I spent the night with a friend and I just don't sleep as well at a friend's place as I do my own bed and we didn't go to bed until 2:00 this morn. so I'm EXHAUSTED!!!
So, this week has been a hectic week for me! I had to fight my cold all week long and it has just made me feel crummy all week long! I think I'm finally on the track of getting better!
Hasn't the weather this week just been absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I was so sad that I was sick and I couldn't completely enjoy it the way I would have liked to!

Tonight in my night class I have to read a children's book and make an activity that goes along with the book. I chose Gobble Growl Grunt by: Peter Spier. It's a picture book of children's favorite animals and the sound that each animal makes. In the book is a lion and with the help of my wonderful big sis (Linz) I made a lion out of a paper plate attached a dixie cup to the back of it, poked a hole in the bottom of the cup slipped a string through the hole w/ a paper clip on each end to keep the string from sliding through and as you pull the string back in forth it makes a "roaring" sound that resembles a real lion's roar.... it's so precious!!! I hope my teacher likes it!!!

I get to come home this weekend! Yay! However I believe I'll spend most of my time in Memphis because I'm going to take my niece and nephew along with a friend to the Memphis Zoo. Oh, how I miss my pride and joy while I'm away at school!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hey Becky!
Love your blog background! It is so cute! looking forward to visiting your blog!