Tuesday, January 5, 2010

After the wedding Christmas came fast. In pictures below you can see my dad playing with Anna Kate on Christmas day. He braided her doll's hair as well as A.K.'s hair. This brought back fond memories of when I was a child. I can remember when my daddy would sit down with me and braid my hair as a little girl. We have a picture of me somewhere where I have individual braids ALL OVER my head...haha We went and visited with my Aunt, Uncle and three cousins at their new cabin in Grenada on Saturday.
For New Years I went and visited the newly weds at their new house in Jackson. Pictures below show me and Cody, me and Jess, and Jessica's little teacup yorkie, LuLu. After Cody and I visited with Jess and Jonethan we went and visited w/ my sister, Lindsay and her friend, Brooke. I had a great trip overall and made lots of new memories. :)



Anna Kate on the ride back home from visiting at our Aunt's Cabin.







































































My bouquet I carried in the wedding.
















I caught the bouquet.....






















I got to see LOTS of old friends that I haven't seen in years! It was so much fun getting to catch up on everything from everyone!





















Obviously as you can tell it's been so long since I've posted anything, that I've forgotten how to actually work the website.... so sorry there's 3 different posts in one day....

No comments: